West Lenoir Baptist School of Ministry
Please vist West Lenoir Baptist School of Ministry using the link below
School Begins Monday August 28, 2017 8:30 a.m.
West Lenoir Baptist School of Ministry is a Baptist Bible school that helps equip called men of God to preach the Word of God. We seek to provide light and truth based on biblical teaching and principles. The student will be taught from God's inerrant Word, thereby helping him to help others live in today's troubled world.
We believe that God has placed us here to be a blessing to this community, and through missions, to reach those around the world. All of our instructors believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, the final authority for mankind, and the answer to every need in a troubled world.
Currently, two degree programs are offered, "Bachelor of Theology" and "Master of Divinity."
Our purpose is to provide the student with Biblical training from the Bible. We believe God's Word is the final authority of our courses.
Our purpose is to help prepare the student to fulfill the will of God for his life and to provide a foundation for a life of evangelism, Christian faith, and servitude, that stands as a testimony of the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Our purpose is to make the student stronger in his calling. We strive to help the student to strengthen his commitment to His Savior.
What We Believe
- We believe that there is one true God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus believe Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death, in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the Father's right hand.
- We believe that man is totally depraved, a sinner in both nature and practice, therefore totally separated from God, totally lost and in need of the convicting and regenerating ministry of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe that salvation is a free gift from God offered to man totally "by grace" and must be received through faith apart from any works, plus nothing and minus nothing.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved unto "LIFE" and the unsaved unto "JUDGMENT" and everlasting damnation. We believe in a literal heaven with golden streets and a literal burning hell with fire and brimstone.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the local New Testament church which is a body of baptized believers who come together in obedience to Christ to carry out the dictates of the Word of God.
- We believe that there are two ordinances of the local church"Baptism and the Lord's Supper". We believe baptism to be the symbolic act of the saved believer being immersed in water, the Lord's Supper being observed by the church by taking of bread and grape juice as a memorial of the Lord's death and in expectation of His return.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and is the absolute authority in determining the faith and practice of God's people. We affirm that the sixty-six books of the Bible are inerrant, divinely and uniquely inspired, and are given to mankind written as they were inspired by the Spirit of God. These Scriptures are divinely intended for personal study and interpretation under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that when a person accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour, he can never be lost as he is kept by the power of God.
- We believe in the personality of Satan, in his power and kingdom, in his wiles and in his judgment at the cross and in his eternal destruction in hell.